Friday, January 25, 2008

Hottie Friday - Kristen Scott Thomas



How do I love thee?



Let me count the ways



I love thee while I’m asleep



I Love thee while I’m awake




Heck I love thee even in an unconscious state



I love thee in pants



I love thee in dresses



Whatever you’re wearing



To me, is always impressive



And just when I thought I couldn’t love thee more
You appear on Top Gear (that British car show)
And a race car did steer
Around the track at high speed
Swoon-inducing – that was indeed!



If ever they made you up to look old
All the ugly makeup in the world,
Could never tear my admiration for you,
Out of my soul



I love thee in Four Weddings And A Funeral
Love thee in Bitter Moon
Especially love thee in The Horse Whisperer
Random Hearts – the movie was over too soon



If ever you need an English Patient
Please, let it be me
So overwhelming is your effect on me
A patient I’ll be, for I’m sure to faint you see



You’re brilliant, stunning, talented as well
Intelligent, savvy and smart – damn that’s oh so swell
Sexy, dashing, daring
The total package - I think you’re as hot as hell



I’m so looking forward to Bronte (2008)
Easy Virtue (2009) too
Largo Winch (2008) as well
I could never get enough of Y-O-U



Can anyone say SHRINE!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Slym now I see your true love. Hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Kudos for bringing actresses that are important to you forward for others to become more familiar with. Great layout, loving the pictures you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. drools . . . swoons. . . that woman is just to damn hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then u follow up with this?! Im so gonna have to kung fu ur ass! Shes a great actress but c'mon HOT we def need to talk! ; )

    ReplyDelete